EXPERIENCE LA REPUBLICA DEL CACAO: A Brand Party in L.A.
Escape to an evening into the land of the world’s finest cacao! This 4th of June at Downtown Los Angeles Art District, we will be hosting a private Brand Party to bring around 150 ally Chefs together to discover the unique flavors of República del Cacao. Throughout this event we will discover the unique flavors of our Latin American chocolate and experience the essence of cacao by bringing the field experience to Los Angeles, California.
Our chocolate is produced locally using Latin American ingredients. We combine these amazing raw materials with the most advanced global knowledge and techniques. All over the world República del Cacao is the chosen chocolate of chefs and pastry chefs. In this particular event, some of our participating Chefs and partners who will attend this event include:
- Morgan Bordenave – Pastry Chef of Caramelized Productions, Regional Clam
- Clemence Gossett – Co-owner & Pastry Chef of Gourmandise School
- Gonzalo Jimenez - Owner of Miette et Chocolat & National Chef Partner for Republica del Cacao
- Ivan Marquez - Pastry Chef of Broken Spanish
- Davide Giova – Corporate Chef of Urth Caffe
- Federico Fernandez - Owner & Pastry Chef of Bianca Bakery
Without a doubt, this will be an exceptional evening into the land of the world’s finest cacao, including tropical drinks, savory bites, Latin beats, and exceptional chocolate desserts. In the words of our CEO, Arnaud Monmarché who will be joining us in this event as a special guest, “This event is very important for us, given the US is our biggest market and many of our clients who share our brand values and mission are located in the West Coast”.
See you soon!
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM